Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't Cross A Preggo Woman, Or She Might Bite Your Head Off

My older sis told me a story one time about when she was pregnant (with her 2nd or 3rd kid, I don't remember).  She was driving (in Memphis traffic-which could make any non-pregnant person want to react the same way) one day, when another car cut her off (actually, I think it was an SUV that cut off her SUV).  She was so pissed that, when they pulled up to the next red light, she took her slushy (that she had just bought), got out of her car and went and poured it all over the other car's windshield.  Obviously, the other person (I think a woman) was in shock.  She feels bad about the incident, but at the time, it was what the lady deserved.

Honestly, (never a road-rager) I never fully understood that story--until now.

I have yet to feel that crazy road rage, but I have been faced with other situations.

I've been a good girl and haven't poured slushy down someone's back...yet.  :-)

Hormones are creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment